Click on the below links to access the websites.
Borough and Local Government
- Barnegat Light Borough - Links to the minutes of the Mayor & Council Meetings
- Barnegat Light website / Phone: (609) 494-9196 / email: email@example.com
- Council meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at Borough Hall (10 East 7th Street in Barnegat Light). The caucus begins at 4:30pm and the meeting begins at 5:00PM with the public session following committee reports.
- Borough Officials Government
Mayor Kirk Larson 2011-2013
Council President Michael Spark, Water/Sewer
School Board Info
- The shuttle covers all 18 miles of LBI on the Boulevard
- In Barnegat Light, the shuttle goes up Bay View Avenue past Viking Village to the lighthouse
- In Ship Bottom the shuttle goes between 5th and 10th Streets on Central to avoid the circle
- In Beach Haven the shuttle takes Center Street to Engleside and Atlantic and back to the Boulevard to Holgate
- The shuttle runs during the summer season - 7 days/week • 10am to 10pm
- After summer: The shuttle runs on weekends only through Chowder Fest Weekend (early October)
- Click here for more information