- 2021 Offshore Windmill Project
- Coyote Information
- The Garden Club of LBI
- NJ Department of Environmental Protection
- Alliance for a Living Ocean (ALO)
- Barnegat Light Osprey Cam
- Conserve Wildlife Foundation of New Jersey
- Conserve Wildlife - Barnegat Light Conservation Project 2018 - 2020
- Stevens Flood Advisory System: You can register here for email flooding notifications.
- NJ Flood Mapper: An interactive mapping website to visualize exposure from coastal flooding hazards.
- New Jersey Organizing Project (NJOP): NJOP is a grassroots organization, located in Manahawkin, NJ, made up of people who stand up for New Jersey's Shore regions and South Jersey, connecting and training community members to participate in the decision-making processes that affect their daily lives.
The views expressed above do not represent a position taken by the BLTA. To pursue further information, please contact your elected officials at: email@example.com or write: Borough Hall, 10 East 7th St., P.O. Box 576, Barnegat Light, NJ 08006.