Local and Administrative Information
Borough and Local Government
- 2020 Annual Water Quality Report
- Barnegat Light Borough - Links to the minutes of the Mayor & Council Meetings
- Barnegat Light website / Phone: (609) 494-9196 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Council meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at Borough Hall (10 East 7th Street in Barnegat Light). The caucus begins at 4:30pm and the meeting begins at 5:00PM with the public session following committee reports.
- Borough Officials - Government
Mayor Kirk Larson 2011-2020
Council President Michael Spark, Chairman Finance and Personnel
- 2019 Annual Financial Statement
- 2019 Borough Budget Information
- 2018 Borough Budget Information
- 2017 Borough Budget Information
The views expressed above do not represent a position taken by the BLTA. To pursue further information, please contact your elected officials at: email@example.com or write: Borough Hall, 10 East 7th St., P.O. Box 576, Barnegat Light, NJ 08006.